1. Melt 3 TBl raw sweet cream butter in a dutch oven
2. Add 2 chopped bunching onions ( or 2 green onions or 1 onion)
12 oz filtered water, 1 tsp himalayan salt, 1/2 pepper, 1 tsp liquid smoke seasoning
14 oz spinach ( no need to chop or remove stems)
1.75 oz lacinato kale (dino, tuscano, or curly kale or broccoli greens or collards)remove midrib before weighing
lg handful of fingerlings chopped or lg potato
2 cloves pressed garlic (mince it if you want it milder)
3. Simmer with lid on for 15-20 minutes
4. Put in vitamixer and blend until smooth. Return to dutch oven.
5. Add 1 quart raw cream and 1 cup raw milk , heat on low until warm. Shave parmesan cheese on top.