By Karen Bryant
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend 3-4 very ripe bananas with a mixer.
3. Add and blend 1 Cup sugar, 1/2 Cup Butter
4. Add and Blend in with sugar and banana mixture, 1/2 tsp (or more) vanilla Extract, 4 Tbl. Sour Milk ( if you so not have buttermilk you can use regular milk and add lemon juice or vinegar to make it sour), 2 eggs
5. Add and blend in dry ingredients 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, ( optional 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg)
6. Fold in nuts 1 cup pecans or walnuts
7. Bake 1 hour for regular loaves and 40 minutes for mini loaves