Recipe of the Month – Green Beans
by Charlie Burton
1 Tbl Brown Sugar
- Wash and pick ends of beans. Add to bowl and mix with a splash of olive oil.
- Mix with chili powder, black pepper,salt to taste. Add 1 tbl brown sugar.
- Add extras if you want them now such as walnuts, pecans, peanuts, onions or garlic.
- Adjust oven to rack in middle position, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Oil cookie sheet, add beans to oiled cookie sheet. Roast 10 minutes
- Stir beans and roast another 10 minutes until brown and started to shrivel.