Sweetest Dip Ever
1 1/2 Cup Cooked Fresh Limas (just until tender) 2 Heads Roasted Garlic
1 Roasted Red Pepper
1 Roasted Poblano Pepper
1/8 Cup Olive Oil
1 tsp sea salt
This recipe is so easy. I threw my garlic and peppers in the oven the night before when I was baking squash, so it took only minutes to prepare. Everything comes out of the garden right now with the exception of salt and olive oil.
1. Put in limas in food processor. Pulse to chop well.
2. Add olive oil to make a smooth consistency.
3. Add roasted red pepper, roasted poblano,garlic and salt to food processor. Pulse a few times to blend well.
4. Serve with vegetables and crackers or pita’s
5. You can adjust and add hot peppers or change up and add roasted poblanos and roasted garlic.